Welcome Message

digitelmedia1.blogspot.com

twitter

Follow on Tweets

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 8 S05E08 "The Playbook "

Posted in

How I Met Your Mother : The tv series presents its latest Dancing with the Stars Season 5 Episode 8 "The Playbook " is realese on 16 November 2009.

TV Series : "How I Met Your Mother"
Director : Pamela Fryman
Writter : Craig Thomas
Starring : Josh Radnor, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders,Raquel Alessi, Eva Amurri, Jannel-Marie Diaz, Kim Knight, Katie Malia, Jaime Taite, Nikki Tomlinson
Genre : Comedy
Air Date : 16 November 2009
More Info : IMDB, TV.COM

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 8 Overview :

“The Playbook” - When Robin and Barney break up, Barney pulls out all of his greatest tricks to get himself back into the dating scene, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, Nov. 16 on the CBS Television Network.

How I Met Your Mother S05E08 Video (YouTube)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment