Welcome Message

digitelmedia1.blogspot.com

twitter

Follow on Tweets

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 7 S0507 "The Rough Patch"

Posted in

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 7

How I Met Your Mother : The tv series presents its latest Dancing with the Stars Season 5 Episode 7 "The Rough Patch" is realese on 9 November 2009.

TV Series : "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
Writter : Chris Harris (II)
Starring : Josh Radnor, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders, Matt L. Jones, Whit Hertford, April Bowlby, Alan Thicke
Genre : Comedy
Air Date : 9 November 2009
More Info : IMDB, TV.COM

How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 7 Overview :

Ted and Marshall turn to Lily to break up Barney and Robin when it's clear they're miserable together.After Barney and Robin hit a rough patch in their relationship, Lily devises the perfect plan to break them up, calling in help from Robin's famous friend, Alan Thicke.

How I Met Your Mother S05E07 Promo (YouTube)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment