Welcome Message

digitelmedia1.blogspot.com

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover Pictures

Posted in

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover Pictures

The article talks about Shakira's wolf in her, and how her parents are not too happy with his dancing circle around a cage next to nothing.

Shakira said: "I had to say:" I am a woman now, this is my way of expressing myself. "

"My dad understands, but my mother was afraid of what people think. She said," Is it too much? "

But fortunately, as soon as he saw the final product, it was agreed that a work of art. He added: "They sent me an email and said:" The video is spectacular. A little provocative, but spectacular. "

Here more photos of Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover :

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover Pics

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover Photo

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover sexy Pictures

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover beautiful pics

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover beautiful photo

Shakira at the i-D Magazine Cover sexy photo

Comments (0)

Post a Comment